Planning des cours 2023/2024
- de 16h00 à 17h00 - 1ère année et Madhyama
- de 17h30 à 18h00 - niveau VISHARAD
- de 18h00 à 19h30 - niveau NIPUN
"Dance is a joyous experience as it unleashes a vibrant energy source from within, revitalizing the body and enriching the mind and spirit.
Dance instils a unique sense of discipline, influencing a dancer's life beyond dance. Learning dance opens the door to one's true self by revealing
the values and ideals inherent in Indian heritage. At SLNN, we believe, 'To dance is to know thyself'."
School of Dance maintains a strict code of conduct to ensure a high quality standard of education.
THE RULES OF GIRDHARI MAHARAJ KATHAK CENTER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- All students are expected to reach the school ten minutes before the scheduled start of class.
- All students are expected to always appear in the school dress code within the school premises.
- Classes not held due to unavoidable circumstances will be compensated through extra classes. Students will be informed in advance.
- Students wishing to take leave should provide prior intimation to the School Faculty.
Regular absenteeism will lead to suspension of the student till further notice.
- All students are expected to attend dance performances of SLNN to get exposure to stagecraft and performance standards.
- All students shall maintain strict discipline during the classes.